Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mr. Horner Out for Now...

Due to some minor chafing, and minor pinching, I decided to let my newly chaste Mr. Horner out for a spell. Seeing this as an opportunity, we decided to indulge in a little light bondage and teasing (of both parties).

I was in a slightly sadistic mood, so upon letting my little chaste partner out, I left him to stew. It seems he a little frustrated by this, so he took it out on me later by tying me down for a good teasing.

Now I've never been one for anal play, though we've dabbled with my pooper before. Mr. Horner decided to broaden my horizons by doing something to me that I'd never agree to do outside of bondage. Earlier this year I decided to invest in a set of vibrators, and there was a remote controlled bullet that we'd never found much use for. You've probably put two and two together by now, but if you hadn't, Mr. Horner decided to lube it up and.. Well... Insert it.

To my surprise (alarm?) it felt fantastic. He tells me that he can feel it while he is inside of me, which was most likely somewhat over stimulating after being locked for the first time. After some not inconsiderable teasing, I had one of the better orgasms I've ever had. It's now on my 'To Do More Often' list.

Followers might have noticed it's time for Mr. Horner to share his experience of chastity with you all. Straight from the horses mouth:

I didnt realise how bad I was chafing until I came out of the thing . I had a red raw patch in front of my balls at mouth of the tube. I couldn't feel it when I was in there, but now I'm out I suppose I'm going to have to let it heal and sand back the tube a bit.

Getting out was a relief to say the least. It made all the frustration of the last few days worth it. The first orgasm was the best in memory. Hell, even to just touch it felt really good after losing all sensation for so long.

Anyway, back to bed,
Lady Fidget.

No comments:

Post a Comment