Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My positions have been filled =D

Well that was a bit quick!
So, I’m in at work on my day off (I was given a Visit to the University I work at to organise last Friday.. Which was TWO working days before they came) and up pipes Mr. Horner on my secret at work IM…

10:54 AM
Horner: I found you a girl to do!
Very seriously
me: Who?!
Horner: Mrs. Pinchwife asked if she could
me: ORLY?
10:55AM
Horner: mhm
You interested?
me: Sorta
Horner: I'll let her know?
me: Yeah

WHOA!
That came as a shock!

It was like a second after I posted my blog… And I get not one.. BUT TWO people. Both aren’t girls *sadslaveface* But I got Mrs. Pinchwife* and her Boyfriend Mr. Pinchwife*.

I certainly didn’t expect that! Mrs. Pinchwife is an old friend of Horner’s whom he recently got in touch with after noticing her collar (after we’d been looking at them) :P and realising she’s into the same stuff as us.. She’s just a little more comfortable and experienced with it.

What has been organised (I really have no idea as Mrs. Pinchwife and Horner have organised it) is a lovely ‘borrowing’ day. Where Mr and Mrs Pinchwife will ‘kidnap’ me, take me somewhere and use me to their advantage. Mr. Horner is a sly old devil, he likes to make me feel used and like a dirty slut, so he wishes to lend me out to people, for them to use. Mind you, Mr. Horner does like his slave looked after; he has told Mrs. Pinchwife what I don’t like, and my safe words and what not. But hasn’t told her what I like… I have no idea what will happen.. All I know is that there will be toys involved.

My new ‘mistress’ is pretty cool… Mr. Horner and I had ourselves some fun taking photos for my new Mistress, some very naughty ones.. Then she returned the favour last night =D


Here's one I MMS'd to Mrs. Pinchwife that night...

I’m very excited, very wet and surprisingly not scared at all…

On a completely different note… We finalised my collar today from Wyred Slave… It’s looking sooooo cool!!! I’ll keep you posted on that one…

Oh! And Mr. Horner is back in chastity again, I’m far too soft on him, I let him take his belt off. Mainly cos he spent it on the loo… Karma, right? :P

Goodnight,
Lady Fidget

*Obvious name change to keep them secret ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment