Thursday, November 5, 2009

Truly locked...

Today, now comfortable in my device, handed my spare key to Lady Fidget, leaving me with a grand total of zero keys.

I don't think I've ever felt more controlled, which is a surprise, given Lady Fidget's submissive nature, and the fact I usually dominate.

I'm not 100 percent sure when I'll be out next, as Lady Fidget has decided (rather sadistically) to not set a release date, so I suppose I'm going to have to wait, wonder, and be on my best behavior. As a result of not being able to feel myself, I once again fell sissy and girly. I'm wonder if or when this will pass as I accept my chastity.

Handing over the key today was a sure fire sign I'm in for the long haul...

If we're lucky, Lady Fidget might post later telling us her thoughts on the matter.

Regards,
Mr. Horner.

No comments:

Post a Comment